Website Maintenance & Updating Services India
We believe that making a web site is not a one time affaire, it’s a lifelong commitment…
How to Maintain a Website?
Owning a website or blog has it’s responsibilities. You can’t just upload it and forget it. Regular website maintenance is a must if you want your site to be successful.
Why is Website Maintenance Important?
With regular website maintenance your site will run smoothly. No disgruntled visitors because something on the site didn’t work or a link you provided is broken.
Regular visitors are looking for what is new, so provide them with new and exciting information, products or features.
Website are subject to being hacked. Using a proper website maintenance Service program, you can try and avoid being hacked by keeping everything up to date.
There are all kinds of things that need to be done when Updating a website. Whether you decide to do these yourself or hire out the work, it still needs to be done.
Think about it, if you visit a website that is not updated regularly will you continue to visit it? Why should your own website or blog be like that then?
Website content can include written text, images, free downloads, anything that is going to draw new visitors in and keep your existing visitors coming back. Here are some ideas:
Product updates are really important if your site has an ecommerce element to it.
- New products added announced.
- Don’t forget to update your navigation, to add a page for the new product and add it to your site map.
- If you have a design that has a side navigation (called a sidebar in a blog) the updates can be added to it so no matter what page a visitor arrives on, they see the new product announcement.
- Discontinuation of a product. Like the announcement of new products, if you are discontinuing a product, including an announcement in the side navigation will make the information available on all your pages.
- Upcoming price changes would be another thing to announce. It might even spur some rush purchases too.
Updating old content should be on your website maintenance list also. Information becomes out dated so keep your content up to date to show your visitors you are on top of the subject. We at 4WEB perform all the above mentioned activities for you.
In order to have your customers return time and time again, it is imperative to keep your website as up-to-date as possible. Customers want to know what’s new and to see there is something on your website they should come back to see. Monthly website maintenance plans help website owners stay on top of their website to attract the highest number of return customers as possible.
To sign-up for a monthly website maintenance plan, Contact Us today! If you don’t see something that fits your exact needs, please let us know as we are always able to accommodate your needs by offering a specially created package for you. Click here for Website Maintenance Packages.